I saw Matrix: Revolutions the other week. It nicely ended the saga. At this point in time, I'd say that each of the movies brought new stuff to the cinema. In the beggining the first movie gave us spectacular fight scenes and time freezes, excelent sci-fi story, and "an end that is just the begining". Then some excellent intro in the Matrix with Reloaded, or at least just about enough for everyone to make up his own mind. Then in the end... CG, love and some corny dialogues. I forgive it all! Love triumphs in a really poetic way, although just too abruptly.
Weird thing is I saw myself and my girlfriend withing the movie. I can just imagine her coming back from New Zealand, then coming to the train station, and then off the train, just like in the movie. It'll be cool. Love you honey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems