It was rough. I'm still hearing a constant creeking noise in my ears. Also my writing skills are greatly hit and damadged since I've been hitting backspace too many times for last two lines. Plus my roomate is listening Led Zeppelin right now. I somehow have the feelin', "yeah baby give me the feelin", that I'll turn all this noise off. Hats off to mr. Hell, a little bit crude, I once felt Fisherspooner and other folks but still, he's OK. Or maybe it's the second hand smoke, who knows. In the end I went back home with my pal Dora, and we ate 2 sandwiches, and to hell with diet! I'm off to sleep, tomorrow it's either JSP or SQL, all day long. (Unless I have a hangover)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems