MSN Messenger 7.0 has come out, you can get it on the MSN site. It seems it has added support for the MSN blog service Spaces, and also Video Conversation, Audio Conversation, Winks & Nudges, Photo Swap, PC-to-Mobile Phone Chats , Personal Music Message and they are promising more. It sounds great and looks good too but as I have many accounts on different networks I decided to use just one, the Miranda universal client that has a great community and is very expandable via plugins. Plus it's free unlike Trillian.
Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems
I've spent a good part of my day today in trying to understand why I can't checkout our subversion repository. I was getting this: svn: REPORT of '/svn/repos/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request google searches would make you think it's a proxy issue but I don't use or need one so after a lot of trial and errors I've found out that if you use Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6 it seems that if you use the Web Anti-Virus options with the recommended settings and you have the "Scan HTTP traffic" option on you end up with the problem above. It seems Kaspersky doesn't like the HTTP packets subversion uses so they get blocked. I really like Kaspersky and I recommend it to all but I hope they will address this issue as soon as possible as subversion is becoming the main open source VCS system. Any tips on this issue are welcome.
Comments