I don't know if you've noticed but lately you can see the google analytics javascript being loaded by a bunch of sites. The thing that ticks me off is that the site has gotten terribly slow and guess what, slashdot uses it and sourceforge uses it (and on a mirror download page, please!). I mean come on! These sites are some of the world's most hammered sites, and they have revenue as well. If you are going to use analytics don't ruin the experience for the rest of us. Buy the service and have dedicated servers, this way you are ruining it for the rest of us.
I don't know, maybe I'm just ranting without a reason. They have greater chance to increase revenue than me, thus generating also more revenue for google but I do feel like I'm not getting the attention the service should provide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems