The presentation went really nice, there were some 50 people and the arguments that we dealt with were well received. I was very nervous but comments that I got were all positive so I guess my first presentation to a larger audience went rather well. I talked about the framework 2.0, what's new in it and VisualStudio 2005. When we publish the thing on our site I'll paste the link to it here as well (it in Italian).
If you know how to speak macedonian check this forum post. It's posted by a guy that went from Macedonia to Russia spoken in the capitol's slang but it makes the post even better. You'll see his interesting voyage and his view on Ukraine and Russia. If you scroll the comments the guy posted also part two. Sweet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems