I've added Ad-Sense ads to my blog today, I must say that I don't like banners very much but Google changed that with their content-related and text-only ads. They don't slow down the browsing experience and are connected to the content you are reading. Smart!
There are some signs that the Web tools platform for Eclipse is starting to make progress, there are some initial source contributions by IBM and ObjectWeb, both makers of excellent extensions for Eclipse in the field of J2EE. IBM has some great jump start with WebSphere and ObjectWeb with their plugin lomboz. Lomboz at this moment has inferior JSP editor (or at least it works poorly for me) than NetBeans but I have the feeling this will change in the future.
As far as the Web Standards Tools, I'd really like to see some CSS editor that has the feel of TopStyle, for me it's THE best CSS editor and the preview for both IE and Mozilla in unsurpassed (calling IE and Mozilla from Java? Now that's a challenge ;).
The Visual Editor project is getting better, but editing the properties is somewhat clumsy, it'd be nice to see some design helpers like in Visual Studio 2003/2005.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems