I wanted to check out Amazon's search engine A9 and I actually found a link to one of my posts on TabletPC. In hope that someone will read this I'll make my second wish. I wish that the TabletPC kit can be installed on a "normal" PC with a graphic tablet (I installed the SDK, but it's not the whole experience and the lines are not smooth). I have a low budget Wacom tablet and a except from having tilt recognition has excellent pressure sensitivity and rather good precision. I have a news for the corporate folks, drawing with tablet is great, taking notes also, but hey, if you are one of the 1,3 billion Chinese the tablet just might be the best input device they have ever seen. So don't consider this technology to be for the top 5% penetration but something that potentially has HUGE market. A good laptop (without tablet support) in this moment starts around 1200€, I bought my tablet for 69€ a year and a half ago. So... go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems