Yesterday I was at the cinema to see Episode III of the Star Wars -ilogy. All in all I liked it very much. It left that feeling of a classic, Lucas knows his stuff. However what I kind of disliked was the repetitive moving from scene to scene. Now I can understand the wish to put everything in a reasonable time format and the hard work needed to do every single one of these sets but it still left the impression of too tightly packed feature. Also there was a scene that reminded me of horror movies in the 1920-ies, perhaps it could have been done better.
Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems
I've spent a good part of my day today in trying to understand why I can't checkout our subversion repository. I was getting this: svn: REPORT of '/svn/repos/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request google searches would make you think it's a proxy issue but I don't use or need one so after a lot of trial and errors I've found out that if you use Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6 it seems that if you use the Web Anti-Virus options with the recommended settings and you have the "Scan HTTP traffic" option on you end up with the problem above. It seems Kaspersky doesn't like the HTTP packets subversion uses so they get blocked. I really like Kaspersky and I recommend it to all but I hope they will address this issue as soon as possible as subversion is becoming the main open source VCS system. Any tips on this issue are welcome.
Comments