These several weeks have been rather fast paced. Even though I can't dedicate enough time on my project I've developed some thoughts on it. I still like my filter based controller, what I think I did wrong is that at the current moment I use my DAO's directly in the Actions. This is fundamentally wrong even though it gets the work done and is ok for this first phase of development. I intend to wrap these things in the Managers and stop using DAO's and DAO factories directly in that layer. Next change I plan to implement is a validation framework. I would like to use the annotations in the Java5 platform to acomplish this. Spring and OR via Hibernate comes right after :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems