If you're in Bologna and have a desire to eat something Indian consider the Taj Mahal. It's in via San Felice 92/D, I've eaten there a couple of days ago and I must say I'm sorry I haven't tried it sooner. For 38€ me and my girlfriend had some exquisite chicken with curry, rice and a sauce that was a joy for the palate. Also we took a thin bread with something yogurtish like in the middle that was great too. At first you get served three sauces and some ultra thin and crispy breads, very tasty. Warning, the third sauce is ultra spicy. In the end we took a nice icecream and some Kheer, that's a sweet based on rice and milk with some pistachio. In Macedonia we have almost the same thing except we leave the grain as a whole and here it was fractured to smaller grains. It's easy to do, you just need some milk, sugar and rice. In the end they offer you something to drink. Really nice service, highly recommended and I hope to try some other delicacy soon. Plus I found out they have a web site and you can order home too. I'm a bit picky about chicken curry as I don't like the curry aftertaste (I think it happens if you put too much of it or if you cook it in a wrong way) but I didn't have that problem now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems