Talking about movie rumors... Even thought a project about the Silver Surfer is something I remember reading on the net during the 90'ies it seems that this time around with all Marvel's heroes coming to the big screen it just might be his lucky chance. I read just a few comics with the Silver Surfer but I loved every single one. I guess that these years have been hard on man kind and I wonder how people will react with the views that the Silver Surfer has. Of course I don't know how will his pacifistic views convince the studios as it might prove hard to push it out the doors these days as I'm getting the impression that the US is getting more and more conservative, more and more paranoid and maybe just a bit too fanatic with religion.
I've grown with US movies and my views of the world are very influenced by that and seeing how the whole country changes it's mentality is just plain scary.
Anyhow the news is from 2003 but said that it comes after the Fantastic Four feature so... we might be getting there :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems