When I posted on Tablet PC while back I've had a response so I'll bash this thing too. The project we're developing is going to use some PocketPC's. One of the requirements is to be able to take signatures. As we think you can't put a signature directly on a web form we're considering the user putting the data over the web form and then generating runtime a rtf so that the user could load it in Pocket Word and add the signature. Later in the office the report (in pocket word format) would be synchronized using the cradle. As we're still evaluating the devices on the market (here I haven't seen any Mobile 5.0 devices) I had installed the Mobile 5.0 SDK and the scenario works fine with a 2003 SE emulator device. However the Mobile 5.0 Word doesn't have the drawing capability. Are we stuck with the 2003 editions, do I have to enable the drawing capability in a certain way or is the emulator that doesn't have it (I can't even paste if from the Notes app)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems