EVE online is a MMOG game. I don't play MMOG games as they are usually subscriber based and I still don't think I have the time or money that I can dedicate to a on line world (like the real life world isn't complicated enough). Hovever I was listening to a PC Gamer podcast and there was this mention of EVE that got me curious so I dig up a 14 day trial and I must say I really like this game.
When I was a kid there was this awesome game called Elite, it was spectacular, it gave you the possibility to roam the galaxies and choose different paths to wealth and fame. People were amazed what the guy that programmed it managed to squeeze into the hardware of the age. Eve is everything Elite was and more! So if you can afford it and you like that sort of a game, join the club!
Only thing I miss is the possibility for a single player but that would probably take out a lot of the fun. Too bad MMOG aren't free :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems