Eve online screenshots

I saw that eve online got another release so I decided to re-try it. It's still great plus I have the (human) experience from my last trial (no experience points and I also noted one can't have access to some goodies while on trial) so I'm not so lost. It's really eye-catching and fun. Screenshots following. Also, all screenshots I'll make during my trial period I'll post them here.

Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.


Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.


Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.


Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.


Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.

Eve online screenshot
Originally uploaded by schrepfler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems