IconBuffet icon pack exchange

IconBuffet is a sweet site where you get a monthly delivery of free icons and where you can buy some as well. Also a sweet thing about it is that you can exchange icons among friends so if you have a IconBuffet account and you want to exchange some icon packs I have these and can pass them to you: Mallow Buzz 1, Modena Simbolo, Modena Alfanumerico Cold, Manhattan Finance, Dresden Tournament, Tower Grove Melee, Tower Grove Promenade and Taipei Night Market.
Just leave a name and email on the IconBuffet service and I'll send them to you. If you have others that I don't have I'd accept new packs gladly :)
Leave emails obfuscated so spam bots don't get your email and I'll delete the comments as soon as we get in contact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relaxing SSL validation for JaxWS

Search and Replace in ODT using AODL

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6 and Subversion problems